Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Adsense TOS PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!!!

Many people have never read the Terms of Service for adsense. I periodically go and re read them as they do sometimes change their polices on their TOS. I would suggest to everyone that either has an adsense account or is wanting to sign up to get one that they do at least briefy read through the TOS. I saw several sites on a traffic exchange site as well as a free traffic site to day as well .These are big no no's . This is a list of sites that are strictly prohibited with google adsense aid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs.
Also remember that asking others to click your ads will get your account banned and also if you have any type of wording like using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language.Also no arrows or signs pointing to any adsesne ads.
Take care to read the TOS if you want to keep your adsesne account.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there Lifeiseasy. I finally got around to reading your blog and learned in the process that I have a blog account as well. My question is this. When I set up my blog how do I get my Adsense codes installed on it?

Thanks Muchly
easyliving

lifeiseasy