Thursday, August 16, 2007

How To Add Tags To Your Blog

Everyone has known about Technorati , the place that keeps track of every known blog in the universe right. Well I have had a Technorati account for a year now but never really took to much notice of it until the past few months .What a wealth of information you can find at Technorati and then some . This is one of those wonderful things that I happened upon tonight that I wanted to share with all of my readers.How to add tags to your blog. Technorati has added a feature that you can download and add the tags right into your blogs.
I hope that you will sign up at Technorati and add my blog to your favs too ..and that you have found this information to be helpful. I have added some of the posts that I have read at Technorati too hope you wil enjoy them as much as i did .

1 comment:

SunSeven said...

That really is some good information that I can use. Thanks for sharing. I did an article on high paying insurance keywords. Please check it out. Top Paying Insurance Keywords

lifeiseasy