Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Need more help to sign up

I have noticed quite a few people have used the sign up for adsense here and I would like to let you know that anytime you need help just come back and leave a comment and I will answer your questions. There are no silly or dumb questions so feel free to ask. I want you all to be able to get the answers you need about adsense.
You can also check out other blogs about adsense maybe they will have they answers for you in their post already.I still go and read other blogs about adsense as I want to try and see what type of information that my readers need as well and by checking out other blogs about adsense I can see what type of questions are needed to be answered .
So you have signed up at adsense but still haven;t completed the process . What is your first question ? What site do I use as a url to place the adsense on. In my post Other sites to use Adsense on I have listed a few really good sites that get alot of traffic so feel free to join any one of them as they are all free. Then you will use the url of your profile to finish signing up at aadsense. Once you have completed the process it will take google a day o so to send you an approval. So be watching. If you have questions once you get approved let me know.

2 comments:

Anjuli Singh said...

i got this link from flixya some girl twistyou is saying you are the one who can teach us how to make big money at flixya
please tell me how
see
Comment by TwistYou Aug. 08,2007

well nice if you want to earn more
follow theinstructions
http://lifeiseasy101ads.blogspot.com/
she is a good couch i learnt all by her

Unknown said...

These links are AWESOME!!!

I could read your blog and click on these links ALL DAY..to find out how to make Adsense Money with my blogs!!

nyactor @Flixya

lifeiseasy