Tuesday, August 7, 2007

When Signing Up For Adsense

One of my readers suggested that I make a post on when people sign up at adsense how they need to use the correct info. Well I told him that why would someone not use their correct info??? duh... do they not want to get paid??
For some they don't think that they will ever make any money and that adsense is a scam. Well I am here to tell you that no adsense is not a scam its the real deal. I get a check each month from adsense myself and if you subscribe to my blog and start reading it and following what I am helping you to learn about adsense then I promise that you too will earn with adsense.
So when you are signing up at adsense make sure that you use your full name and any information that you need to fill out make sure its the correct information or you will never recieve payment from google adsense.
when you are ready to sign up there is a link at the top of this page to sign up .I have all of the information available here in my blogs to help you get signed up and what to do once you get your approval from adsense.
Feel free to ask questions here as I want to know what you need to know about adsense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's true...Google is worth TRILLIONS..not millions, not even billions! They make that money regardless. On top of that comes all the advertising dollars spent on Adsense/Adwords -- Google shares those dollars with us based on our Adsense numbers(impressions/clicks!!)
Believe it - LifeisEasy is making money and Nyactor is too(that's me!)
[Side note for T : Now you can subscribe!!]

lifeiseasy