Thursday, August 2, 2007

Keywords yikes

When I mention keywords what is the first thing that goes through your head??? yikes right ... They really are very simple. Yes they are trust me. You know what you want your blog to be about so go to google and yahoo and do a search for the highest paying keywords. Then go to google and yahoo and do a search for the most searched words for the day. Take one or two from both and incorperate them into your blog using them several times each.Let the spider have time to crawl your site and then check out the ads that are running on your blog.I find it very fun to play around with a few keywords just to see what ads will show up .So try it and see how it works for you . I would love to hear how it does so leave a comment on how it works for you .
Websites that you own and keywords. Now here is a whole different ball park. with your website you want to use keywords that pertain to the content you have in your website.So you can still do the searches and check out the keywords but you want to stay inside the content of your website. You don't want ads running for somethng that doesn't pertain to your site as people are coming to your site to look for that product or service. So with adsense you give them some other options if they don't find what they needed at your site.
here is a very funny thing I was playing around with keywords and I have a shopping blog which out of fun I wrote a blog about lung cancer...lol I had ads running on my blog about luing cancer ...now you surely do not want ads running on your blog about shopping about lung cancer do you ... but try a few things play around with a few different keywords.

No comments:

lifeiseasy