Sunday, August 5, 2007

Need To Take Step back

I was sitting here today thinking that I have been promoting adsense or bidverstier and some of my readers may not even have a site to use either of these on.So I would like to step back to the VERY beggining to help some of the newer people .
For any of you that do not have a social site or a blog then to be able to sign up for adsense you will need a url to submit to them when applying for an account. You can at this point do one of two things as I would rather you do them one at a time so you can use them to the best of your potential. You can go to any of the social networking sites that I have in listed in many of my blog and sign up for free and then you will go to "my account " page and see a url of your profile. Thats the url you will use to submit to adsense when applying for an account. The second option is to sign up at google for a blogspot blog. I would have to reccommend you sign up at one of the many great sites that I use as starting a blog is something you will need help with as well.
Remember have questions feel free to ask them here ...

No comments:

lifeiseasy