Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Social Networking Sites and Adsense

Many of are already using many social networking sites that allow us to earn with our adsense. But what happens to our profile once we add the adsense. Well unless we continue to add some new content the ads will continue to be the same old ads. Try adding a new photo once week to your profile or rewrite you about me section. You will be surprised at the difference ads that the google spider will start to add to your profile as for an example here is my profile at Dollar Space see how I have an about me section but I am also adding some photos each week too. If this is one of the sites that you aren;t using for your adsense I do highly reccommend Dollar Space as we have over 1200 members there and growing. Your adsense will run on your profile there as well as your blogs. Which is great because with your blog you can really use some good keywords.
Stay tuned for the next section about using keywords for your adsense, and don;t forget ask a question about adsense or bidvertiser and leave the url of your blog and I will answer your question in my next blog as well as ad the link to your blog in my next post:)

lifeiseasy
iPoddownloads

No comments:

lifeiseasy