Saturday, July 28, 2007

Social Networking Profiles

The newest craze hitting the internet today is the social networking sites. My Space yes you have heard of it I am sure , but how about a site that caters to online businesses. I use many of these sites myself as way to meet others working online but also because I can use my ADSENSE in them while I am networking with others too .
Rotatrix Friends Network is a newer community that allows you to use adsense on your profile,blogs and any groups you start in their community.
At RFN you can also learn from some great people there that have succeeded in the online business world . I have two adsense groups set up there one is the RFN Adsense group and the other one is the RFN Adsense Elite Group. In the adsense group I have step by step instructions for you to set up your adsense there. Its very easy to do but if you get stumped just send me a message there and I will walk through it with you.

Always when setting up a new site to adsense use a seperate channel . that can be something we will get into at a later date as you can go back after you have added the site to adsense and set them up on to a channel for each so you can kep track of whats earning you money with adsense and what isn't .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not that is what I am talking about. Very informative. It also has plenty of resources. This is GREAT!!!

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a compliment.

Absolutely, the social networking sites are very powerful for gaining valuable business contacts, knowledge, and in some cases, C-A-$-H, as detailed on my blog post here.


I have also created a powerful website using FreeWebs.

lifeiseasy