Monday, July 30, 2007

have Questions ?

I would like to invite you to leave any questions you have about adsense or bidvertier in a comment and I will do a post on your question and if you have a blog I will also list your blog or website in my post.
So feel free to ask and leave a commnet along with your blog url or website url as well and it will be included in my next post. But please make sure that your question has to do with adsense or bidvertiser and no blatant ads thanks.I look forward to all of your questions about advertising with adsense or bidvertiser.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MAN!!! I just posted a comment on this post and my CP bumped me off.
I will try again!!!

I just have one question!!! Why did you take so long to start this page? I mean this is great information that will help tons of people!!! Not to mention the new traffic that it will generate for you!!!!

LOL!!! It looks GREAT!! Keep up the good work!!

Jason Moneyspace

P.S. Thank you for mentioning me on this blog!!! I'm honored that you would do that!!!

lifeiseasy