Monday, July 30, 2007

Adsense Revenue Sharing Sites

There has been a number of these sites popping up here on the internet. Some are very good and some are a bit sketchy in their policy. MY advise to you is make sure if you sign up for adsense reveune sharing sites that you read them very carefully and only allow access if you have .
Some of this sites are very trustworthy sites and you don't have to worry about them like Flixya they have just changed over to 100 % ad revenue for your adsense.
Then on the other side of the scale there are a couple that I do not reccommend at all as they get 50% of your adsense earnings.In fact one I joined as per reccommendation from a friend the day I allowed access to my adsense account they showed my toal earning in my adsense account. Now number one that is information they shouldn't have access to too and number two there isn't anyway I am going to give them 50% of my total adsense earnings there.
So just be careful and read the TOS and policy of the site you are thinking about joining FIRST. I will in another post give out some links to some great sites that I use and I do well with for you adsense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, http://enforos.net is a spanish revenue sharing forum with 100% of sharing and more, because you can use your Adsense ID in your referrals if they don't use Adsense.

lifeiseasy