Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blogspot Inline Ads

Blogger or blogspot has came out with the new inline ads and these are really easy to add to your blogs. You can take a look at all of my blog. I like to use the same colors to blend the ads in with my posts to see examples of the ads take at look at Not Making Millions Yet and also Lifeiseasy Shopping and Blogging Tips. The ads so closely match the post that they do not look like ads at all . Of course with google adsense they match the ads so closely to what your readers are looking for that they actually can help your readers. Try them ...I can see them working very well for me and I hope this will help others with earning with adsense as well ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Terry,
I cannot see to find out how to set up the inline ads. Is there a link to the instructions.

I am new to blogspot.

Sue Oxley

lifeiseasy