Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Adding Adsense to your Blogspot Blog

easyliving said...

Hi there Lifeiseasy. I finally got around to reading your blog and learned in the process that I have a blog account as well. My question is this. When I set up my blog how do I get my Adsense codes installed on it?

Thanks Muchly
easyliving

September 4, 2007 3:04 PM

Hello Easyliving this is a VERY simple process if you are using a blogspot blog . To add the adsense to your blogspot blog sign into your google account and go to your blog and you will see a tab that says layout. Click on that tab and you can then see the page layout for your whole blog there. To add adsense you will see add a page element , open that and then you will see add adsense . Since you already have an adsense account all you have to do is choose the colors you want and the sizes you want. Rearrange the page elements by clicking and holding and dragging the page element to where ever you want it .Save changes.

Let me know when you have that done and your blog url so I can see what you have done with your blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok I got a blog and I created something of a mess. Take a peak and let me know what I need to do right???? Here is my blog page.

http://caffeinepoisoning.blogspot.com/

lifeiseasy