Saturday, December 1, 2007

Other Advertisers to Try













Browser Bar Ads


Power Clicks


Here are just a few of the other advertisers that I have used . NO not all are the greatest but a few have worked very well with my blogs and social networking sites .

Bidvertiser is very easy to set up and you can earn decent with it .

Adbrite I really like the way it works but just haven't gotten it set up how I want it yet. But does work very well too with social networking sites as the pop ups are very unobtrusive.

Browser Bars Ads
I have had great success with . The bar that goes across your page moves up and down with the scroller

Pay-Ads. Just started using this one day ago and I have already started earning money with them . I love the way they pay out . Once you reach the minimum you will automatically be sent your payment through paypal . You can set the payout as low as $1.00.


Anytime you have questions feel free to ask I am always open to telling more about anyone that I have personal experience with.

NO of course I have earned the most with Adsense but many people do not like them and that is fine . I do understand they have a lot of rules to follow.To sign up for adsense please use the link above on the blog.

No comments:

lifeiseasy